How do payments of referral income work
These sections explain how earning an income through our Affiliate Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
- We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members’ statement. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your members’ statement with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
- Referral commission is up to 10% in USD
- To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you. Gravix credits that were converted from monies you deposit as a buyer are not able to be withdrawn or refunded.
- Thresholds: We’ll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts. The details of how much you need to have in your Gravix Market account before we can pay you is set out in our Author Guide page.
- Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle.
- You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
- Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
- Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
- Taxes. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated withyour referrals and referral payments we make to you wherever levied. Despite this, if required by law, we may deduct or withhold taxes (including withholding tax) in connection with your being an affiliate. If so, we will give you relevant documentation that’s required by law about the deduction or withholding (like documentation allowing you to access rebates or credits, or to manage your tax affairs).
- Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction on one of the Gravix Market sites directly relating to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.